Have teeth removed safely and effectively at our dental practice in Fulham & Hammersmith.
Get in touch
If you need a tooth extracted then our professionals can provide expert tooth extraction and a range of services to overcome tooth loss.
Sometimes, removing a tooth may be the best option, certainly if it’s causing problems.
A tooth may need to be extracted due to decay, an abscess, gum disease, trauma or simply overcrowding.
The process of tooth removal
- We’ll administer a local anaesthetic to minimise discomfort. Sedation is available if we’re removing multiple teeth or for very nervous patients
- Your dentist will remove the affected tooth or teeth as cleanly as possible to reduce the after effects
- You will be advised on how to look after your mouth in the absence of your tooth to prevent infections and options for filling the gap.
Filling the gap
The gap left behind after a tooth extraction can be filled using a number of different methods:
A bridge can be applied that’s anchored either side of the missing tooth/teeth to fill the gap.
We can place a dental implant in the gap to ensure it’s not noticeable.
Where multiple teeth have been extracted a full or partial denture may be fitted.
Your dentist will discuss the most suitable option with you.
- Relieve pain associated with a troublesome tooth
- The gap left behind can be filled with a dental bridge, dental implant or denture.
Read more on Wikipedia.
Where are we
We're along Fulham Palace Road, between Fulham & Hammersmith in South London.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or wish to arrange an appointment please get in touch.
Ask questions & arrange appointments...
Why choose us?
UK Dentist of the Year
We’ve been independently voted the UK’s best dentist at The Dental Awards.
We are 5-star rated
Our customers love our work! They’ve rated us 5 stars on Google.
Embarrassing Bodies dentist
Dr Zaki Kanaan is one of the dentists on the Channel 4 show Embarrassing Bodies.